If you missed my tweet yesterday you may not have seen day 7 of the challenge which was all about bucket lists- you can take a look at mine here, but I didn’t do a post as I’ve already got a page on it.
Today’s challenge was to come up with 15 ‘interesting’ facts about yourself, I don’t count myself as a very interesting person so apologies if these are a little dull. Enjoy anyway!
- I have four tattoos and I plan to get three more by the end of this month.
- I work as a support worker and help support 4 young lads with learning difficulties and autism.
- I’d love to be a nurse.
- I haven’t been driving a year yet but I’ve already had three cars.
- I’m constantly dying my hair, it’s currently pink, purple and blue.
- I would love to live in either London or somewhere in the US.
- I’m an only child.
- I have a hamster called Creeper and two fish called Khaleesi and Drogo.
- I have never had my eyebrows waxed.
- TKMaxx is my favourite store (along with the bae Primark)
- I will always cry at the film Titanic, it breaks my heart everytime.
- I left school at 16 and never looked back.
- I plan to travel to every continent.
- My go-to drink is Vodka and Redbull.
- I always feel super calm and happy when I’m by the sea.
I did say they may be a bit dull, sorry! If you’ve done this post leave me a link down below!